InSource eTax is more than 98% accurate.
Traditional methods are less than 70 percent accurate. InSource tax calculators are updated annually to reflect new tax laws, and we offer knowledgeable, free eTax technical support year-round. eTax uses third party payment services or a no-fee InSource EFT-protocol.
Upon log-in eTax:
- accepts manual or electronic information via a 128-bit encrypted password-protected Web portal
- accesses a customer's previous year tax information
- calculates municipal income or employer withholding tax using personal information and customized local rates and regulations
- generates electronic or paper tax statements that are delivered via e-mail or U.S. mail, automatically
- supplies all necessary electronic tax schedules and forms, and processes applicable tax credits
- determines local withholdings and transfers funds electronically
- allows professional tax preparers and residents to file local income tax returns electronically
- speeds tax payment using online payment services
eTax can interface seamlessly with CMI, SSI and Innovative software, as well as Creative Solutions and Drake professional tax software, and can be customized for use with other tax software.
eTax, an eSolution from InSource, is an innovative tool that lowers paper use, promotes a more “green” environment, and provides the technology to do business better.